We inaugurate a new section of the website dedicated to explain who are the main characters in Parma Calcio World: Nuovo Inizio, Parma Partecipazioni Calcistiche, Museum Association, Centro Coordinamento Parma Clubs, etc.
First chapter is dedicated to Parma Partecipazioni Calcistiche (PPC) that we had the chance to discover better during a chat with Franco Bardiani, that we thanks since now for his kindness.
At the end of 2014/15 season, a courthouse decided that Parma FC had officially to disappear due to failure procedure that was the consequence of Ghirardi/Leonardi administration. In two months, just two months, two different entities was born and took charge of Parma Calcio rebirth: Nuovo Inizio, a 7 Parmesan businessmen group about whom we will talk in next chapters, and Parma Partecipazioni Calcistiche, the popular action started from Parma citizens.
Due to the impulse of Giorgio Orlandini and Marco Ferrari – that was also one of the “Magnificent 7” businessmen of Nuovo Inizio – PPC was born in July 2015. The idea behind it was absolutely innovative for Italy: bring a group of fans to have a quote of their football club. At the very beginning it was almost a sort of pact between friends to which various kind of people took part: not just businessmen but many normal citizens that decided to participate even with one singular quote of 100 euro value, that represented their personal brick to rebuild Parma Calcio.
The first subscription involved 144 people that contributed with different amounts – starting from 100 euro, one action cost – and that represented the 30% of the newborn Parma Calcio 1913. The remaining 70% was by Nuovo Inizio that participated with almost 2 millions euros. PPC represents Parma town and Parma fanbase inside Parma Calcio 1913 board: one of the 9 member of the board is Paolo Piva, lawyer, PPC council member. Having small percentage of a society doesn’t mean to have a huge voice in decisions but it is a way to have a look to what happens inside it, to be a sort of guarantee for Parma fans and citizens.
After the joining of Chinese new majority owner Desport (Hope group) that now got 60% of Parma Calcio 1913, the percentage of Nuovo Inizio is 30% and PPC has a 10%.
Despite the obvious quote percentage reduction due to new investment needs linked with fast promotions, the number of subscribers of PPC action is increasing until almost 900 people. Between them, not just citizens of Parma but also people from Canada, Israel, United States, Switzerland, France, UK…
If you want to have more infos about how to join Parma Partecipazioni Calcistiche you can write to this email address – firstname.lastname@example.org – or visit their website: www.parmapartecipazionicalcistiche.com
3 thoughts on “WikiParma: Parma Partecipazioni Calcistiche”